Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dollar sinks to record low vs Euro


Dollar shows new lifetime lows against Euro at Wednesday 16 at U.S. home construction and euro zone inflation news . The Euro was 1.5977 against Dollar. So will it hit the 1.60 this week? Will it bounce from 1.60 or will breakout to 1.61-1.62? Please vote if it happens. By the way yesterday I BuyZoned extra 6 pips with Euro downmove. I do not like to trade Euro (I can not explain exacltly why) but I missed my USDJPY trade at the hour open - so I switched to EURO and took my profit for less than a minute. Still Euro trades are less risky than the Cable ones.

3 Comments:

Bitcoin Mining Fund ( BMF ) said...

can we exchange links ?

http://www.madmoneyfund.blogspot.com/

- said...

I think a video on YouTube called dollar vs gold or vice versa that gave a pretty good overview of this issue.

Unknown said...

It is really good information about IForex Signals as it provides daily updates useful for clients and traders who wants to have stock details on weekly basis and daily basis.