Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oops I did it again!


USDJPY has no range for today so I focused on cable. More risky, more spiky trades but the reward is sweet. I entered the BuyZone at 1.97005 and put my limit at 1.9715. Do you see the red candle? My limit hit and immidiately (less than a second) the price dropped to 1.9711 and then even to my entry point.
First minute I was in about -6 pips loss but I did not reverse or close because of overall cable trend. Also I look for EURO action as an indicator. EURO was up so I did not take my stoploss.
So I got my sweet 14.5 pips and was out quickly. I do not care the next candle is green.

3 Comments:

epm1013 said...

Hi Daniel,

Are you strickly a technical trader or fundamental trader?

Eric P. Martin

clicker said...

I would better call my way of trading "quick or dead" or "pirate" trading. If I see some pip potential I try to grab it otherwise I sit and wait next chance.

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Tap this link to uncover if this easy questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibility